In 1995 was created BaltCap, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in Estonia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tallinn.
The overall number of key employees were 18.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. Opposing the other organizations, this BaltCap works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2012. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the BaltCap, startups are often financed by Wellington Partners, Octopus Ventures, Imprimatur Capital Fund Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Octopus Ventures, Wellington Partners, Imprimatur Capital Fund Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wellington Partners, Octopus Ventures, General Catalyst.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Information Technology. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline EGeen, Trafi, Primekss The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Funds with similar focus
|26 Nov 2020||Vilnius County|
|01 Nov 2018||Riga, Latvia|
|$3M||20 Apr 2018||Latvia, Courland, Latvia|
|$1M||31 Aug 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$236K||10 Feb 2016||Riga, Latvia|
|$397K||31 Aug 2015||Latvia, Courland|
|14 Jul 2015||Riga, Latvia, Vidzeme|
|$6M||19 May 2015||Vilnius County|
|$1M||15 Mar 2015||London, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.