Startup Wise Guys is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The company was established in Europe in Estonia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tallinn.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Startup Wise Guys, startups are often financed by New Strategies Group, Starta Accelerator, Societe Generale. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are United Angels VC, Trind Ventures, Start-Up Chile. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by bValue Venture Capital, Startupbootcamp, 3S Landing Pad.
When the investment is from Startup Wise Guys the average startup value is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Startup Wise Guys performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year.
This organization was formed by Herty Tammo, Jon Bradford, Mike Reiner.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Welltrado, CallPage, Leaf Grow. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Poland. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are SaaS, B2B. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|$236K||12 Jan 2023||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$269K||09 Jan 2023||Milano, Lombardia, Italy|
|05 Dec 2022||Ankara, Ankara, Turkey|
|$236K||01 Dec 2022||-|
|$1M||29 Nov 2022||Bucharest, Romania|
|10 Nov 2022||Delaware, Ohio, United States|
|$2M||31 Oct 2022||Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
|$118K||19 Oct 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|07 Oct 2022||Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
– Jeff App, a fintech startup, raised $1.5m in seed extension funding.
– The funding was led by J12 Ventures and joined by iSeed Ventures and Toy Ventures, and returning investors EstBAN, Startup Wise Guys and other angels.
– The company claims that since the end of January, its users have tripled to 700,000, who compared a total of four million products over the past six months.
– Fractory is an online metal fabrication platform based in Manchester.
– The company raised €7.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OTB Ventures, with support from existing investors including Trind Ventures, Superhero Capital, United Angels VC, Startup Wise Guys and Verve Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to expand its operations internationally and accelerate the development of its technology offering.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.