Unbound is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2010. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London.
The current fund was established by John Mitchinson, Quentin George.
The average startup value when the investment from Unbound is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Unbound, startups are often financed by La Famiglia, Global Founders Capital, Cherry Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shravin Bharti Mittal, Sequoia Capital India, Rider Global.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight FreightHub, Fnatic. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are eSports, E-Commerce. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Aichi Bank||Aichi Prefecture, Japan, Nagoya|
|Anicom Capital||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Axess Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Citrix Systems||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|FutureX Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|GMS||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|GSO Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Ivey Foundation||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kelly Newman Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|MSMCi||California, Oakland, United States|
|North Bay Angels||California, Healdsburg, United States|
|Qure Ventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Shandong Hongqiao||China, Laiwu, Shandong|
|The Akita Bank||Akita, Akita Prefecture, Japan|
|United Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Warisan Investment Partners||Switzerland, Zug, Zug|
|$200M||24 Nov 2020||Haryana|
|$10M||11 Nov 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$100M||17 Oct 2019||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$19M||30 Apr 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Singapore-based Syfe, a robo-advisor app, raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Valar Ventures and joined by Presight Capital and Unbound.
– It brings Syfe’s total raised so far to $52.4m since it was founded in 2017.
– The startup did not disclose its Series B post-money valuation.
– Forto has successfully raised $240M in an investment round.
– The round was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 21, with participation from Citi Ventures and G Squared, and strong backing from existing investors including Northzone, Inven Capital, Cherry Ventures, and Unbound.
– With this round, Forto’s valuation now stands at $1.2B.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.