This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, India. The the headquarters of this VC is in Gurgaon.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4 others. Along with Square Capital, start-ups are often financed by HCA, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, 50 Partners. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are 50 Partners, Partnership Fund for New York City, Nasdaq. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Leap Ventures, Serena, SC Ventures.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 55 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - France. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Machine Learning. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Digital Reasoning, Brigad are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: squarecapital.co.in; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.