The Helm appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline The Riveter Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wellness, Communities. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
This organization was formed by Erin Shipley, Lindsey Taylor Wood.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9 partakers. Despite the The Helm, startups are often financed by Founders' Co-op, XFactor Ventures, Venture University. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Madrona Venture Group, Yukon Partners, XFactor Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yukon Partners, WomensVCFund, WestRiver Group, LLC.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
|Fuji Creative||Japan, Koto|
|ICICI Prudential Life Insurance||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|KFintech||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Lixin Touzi||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Parinvest||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Solera Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Westwood Holdings Group||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||15 Nov 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||22 Sep 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$100M||14 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|16 Aug 2021||California, United States|
|$1M||07 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|05 May 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$3M||08 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|14 Oct 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$2M||20 Aug 2019||Los Angeles, California, United States|
– Dogdrop, a Los Angeles-based dog care startup, announces $2.9M in funding to scale convenient, tech-enabled dog care locations across the U.S.
– The latest funding was led by Fuel Capital with participation from Muse Capital, Animal Capital, Gaingels, The Helm and leaders in pet care including Mars PetCare and Garrett Smallwood, CEO of Wag!
– Dogdrop is also announcing the launch of their new franchise operations to meet the dramatic rise in demand for dog care services.
– Dogdrop provides convenient and flexible dog care inspired by a new generation of dog parents who want a better quality alternative that fits their lifestyle.
– Tia, the modern medical home for women, announced a $100m Series B funding round led by Lone Pine Capital with additional participation from other investors including Threshold, Define Ventures, Torch Capital, ACME, Compound, Combine, The Helm, Human Ventures, Seae Ventures and Gingerbread Capital.
– This brings Tia’s total funding to $132m.
– Tia will use the fresh investment to scale its “whole-woman, whole-life” model to more than 100,000 women by 2023.
– The funding will also help Tia grow its virtual & in-person operations in existing and new markets while expanding its service lines to care for women throughout their entire lives — from puberty to menopause.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.