This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
TH Capital was established in 2016, and is a well known VC. The fund is located in Malaysia, Asia. The main office of this VC is situated in Kuala Lumpur.
This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. At the time of investment by TH Capital, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund was created by Bengamin Bong, Naysan Munusamy, Richmond Yau, Shazy Noorazman, Teoh Wei-Xiang. We also identified another 4 core personnel in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are SpaceX, Pupumall, Hetao101. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Financial Services, Internet. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 10 more industries for this fund. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - China. Besides this, the fund also invested in 3 other countries.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Aside from TH Capital, start-ups are often funded by XVC, Wavemaker Partners, Source Code Capital and 1 other fund. The most common co-investors for the fund are XVC, We Capital, Wavemaker Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Rekanext, Manhattan Venture Partners, K3 Ventures.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
83.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.3 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Number of Decacorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $10B]
Number of Minotaurs [amount of portfolio companies, which raised more then $1B in total]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.