This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this VC is in Gurgaon. This investor is located in Asia, India.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Besides Tessellate Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Sequoia Capital, Presha Paragash, Boeing HorizonX Ventures. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are WP Suspension, Tracxn labs, Smile Group. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Skycatcher, Thompson Taraz Managers, Mustard Seed.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 42 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The fund's activity peaked in 2019. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund was established by Vaibhav Raheja. We also identified another 2 core personnel in our database.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Public Transportation, Energy. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Rapido Bike Taxi, NUVIZ are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.