The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Austin.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video Games, Public Transportation. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rapido Bike Taxi, Mighty Bear Games, Pathao. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Skycatcher, startups are often financed by Astarc Ventures, Velocity, Ka Wing Kevin Kwong. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nexus Venture Partners, M Ventures, Karina Choudhrie. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Openspace Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, Karina Choudhrie.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|Emagen Investment Group, Inc.||California, Redondo Beach, United States|
|Fengjia Capital Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Georgian Pine Investments||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Gries Investment Funds||-|
|Information Capital LLC||New York, United States, Woodside|
|JLABS||California, San Diego, United States|
|NFQ Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|PHW Group||Germany, Niedersachsen, Visbek|
|RCP Equity||Florida, Pensacola, United States|
|S3, Inc||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Shanghai Wansheng Investment Management||China, Hongkou District|
|SparkLabs Global Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|TITAN||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|TriZetto||Colorado, Greenwood Village, United States|
|Universal Materials Incubator||Japan, Tokyo|
|Whitewater Bancorp||United States, Whitewater, Wisconsin|
|Zhenru Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$1M||13 Sep 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|22 Aug 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$4M||01 Jan 2022||Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|$4M||31 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||26 Aug 2021||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|$3M||25 May 2021||Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh|
|17 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|30 Oct 2019||Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh|
|$55M||18 Aug 2019||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– SuperGaming is a Pune, India-based game development company.
– The company raised USD 5.5m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Skycatcher, with participation from AET Fund (venture arm of Akatsuki), BAce Capital, Dream Incubator, 1Up Ventures, and Monish Darda.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s publishing division, market existing titles, and launch a battle royale game – Indus – in early 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.