Swedfund International appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1979. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Stockholm. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Sweden.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Swedfund International works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Solar, Energy. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Husk Power Systems For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Swedfund International, startups are often financed by European Investment Bank (EIB), responsAbility, TLG Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are FMO, TLG Capital, Shell Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SunFunder, SIMA Funds, OPIC - Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
|88 Green Ventures||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Avex Group||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Claverley Group||England, United Kingdom, Wolverhampton|
|CP Ventures||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Douban||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|First Fairfield Associates||-|
|GoHigh Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IDP Foundation||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|KRG Capital Partners||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|NYDIG||New York, New York, United States|
|Risk Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Sustainable Titania Technology||Japan, Tokyo|
|SZ Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Corcoran Group||New York, New York, United States|
|TIFEC||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|TQ Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|U.S.-China Green Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|UChicago Startup Investment Program||-|
|$45M||03 Jun 2022||Nairobi, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
|$15M||22 Oct 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$15M||19 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||26 Oct 2020||Huye, Southern Province, Rwanda|
|$41M||18 Dec 2018||Berkeley, California, United States|
|14 Dec 2018||Liberia, Provincia Guanacaste, Costa Rica|
Husk Power Systems
|$20M||15 Jan 2018||Bihar|
|$75M||18 Oct 2015||Lomé, Maritime Region, Togo|
|01 Mar 2012||Nairobi|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.