This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
STV is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Riyadh. This investor is located in Asia, Saudi Arabia.
This fund was the most active in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. At the time of investment by STV, a typical start-up valuation would be more than 1 billion dollars. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Health Care, Marketing. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Along with STV, start-ups are often financed by Silicon Badia, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Raed Ventures as well as 4 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Raed Ventures, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Endeavor Catalyst, the total number of co-investors is 1. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Raed Ventures, International Finance Corporation.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.1% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.