STV - Overview appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The company was established in Asia in Saudi Arabia. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Riyadh.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Marketing.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the STV - Overview, startups are often financed by Silicon Badia, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Raed Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Raed Ventures, Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Endeavor Catalyst. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Riyad TAQNIA Fund (RTF), Raed Ventures, International Finance Corporation.
The typical startup value when the investment from STV - Overview is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|b10 | Venture Capital||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Dominion Ventures||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Global Catalyst Partners Japan||Chiyoda, Japan|
|HOPU-Arm Innovation Fund||-|
|Marshfield Clinic||Marshfield, United States, Wisconsin|
|Newid capital||Alexandria, United States, Virginia|
|Smith+Crown||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Unreal Engine||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
|Zola||New York, New York, United States|
|$9M||24 Apr 2022||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|$170M||20 Apr 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|06 Apr 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$54M||03 Mar 2022||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|$96M||14 Feb 2022||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|$50M||02 Feb 2022||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$75M||19 Dec 2021||Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|$13M||08 Dec 2021||Manama, Capital Governorate, Bahrain|
|$50M||04 Aug 2021||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
– Tabby, a buy now, pay later solution, raised $50m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Global Founders Capital and STV, with participation from Delivery Hero and CCVA.
– Existing investors, including Arbor Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital and others also participated.
– The company plans to use the funding to expand its operations in the region.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.