Storage Technology Corp. is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1969. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Louisville. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The current fund was established by Jesse Aweida.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ManagedStorage International We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Enterprise, Data Storage. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2002. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2004.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Storage Technology Corp., startups are often financed by Providence Equity Partners, JP Morgan Chase, First Union Corporation. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Providence Equity Partners, JP Morgan Chase, Great Hill Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tudor Ventures, JP Morgan Chase, Great Hill Partners.
|Alacrity Canada||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|Beyond X||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Companyon Ventures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|eonCapital||Centennial, Colorado, United States|
|Focus Media||China, Shanghai|
|Hui Shi Jin Tou Zi||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|Independent News & Media||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|JDS Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Kyodo News||Japan, Tokyo|
|Mountaineer Capital||Charleston, United States, West Virginia|
|National Australia Bank||Australia, Docklands, Victoria|
|Qiyuan Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Rookie Fund||New Taipei, Taiwan|
|Seven Tree Equity Partners||-|
|Shanghai Hegao||China, Qingpu, Shanghai|
|Startia Holdings||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|Tomita Pharmaceutical||Japan, Kumamoto, Kumamoto Prefecture|
|TR Capital||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|$9M||21 Feb 2002||Colorado, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.