National Australia Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1858. The company was established in Australia. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Docklands.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this National Australia Bank performs on 4 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the National Australia Bank, startups are often financed by Webb Investment Network, TenEleven Ventures, Storm Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are HSBC Bank, Cru00e9dit Agricole, Westpac. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Skip Capital, AirTree Ventures, Trevor Wright.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Payments, Shopping. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Digital Shadows, Poynt, Lease Corporation International. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$100M||26 Jul 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$57M||24 Sep 2019||Victoria|
|12 Sep 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$254M||12 Aug 2019||England|
|$94M||23 Jul 2019||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
Lease Corporation International
|$135M||19 Jul 2019||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|$10M||09 Jul 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$225M||28 Mar 2019||Victoria|
|$25M||26 Nov 2018||New South Wales|
– Pollinate is a global software business that partners with banks to extend relationships with their business customers.
– The company raised $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, with participation from all existing investors, including NatWest Group, Mastercard, National Australia Bank (NAB), EFM Asset Management, and Motive Partners.
– The new investment will be used to further expand the company’s global operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.