Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy Berlin is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in Europe in Germany. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Berlin.
This Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy Berlin works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Deals in the range of less than 50 thousands dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy Berlin the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2014.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Apps. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sitemark, High Mobility, Bellabeat.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Startupbootcamp Smart Transportation & Energy Berlin, startups are often financed by Slow Ventures, Prototron, BoxGroup. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Startupbootcamp, Marco Valta, Lucas Dickey. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Downing Ventures, [email protected], IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft.
This organization was formed by Alex Farcet.
|BMNT||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Capital Wings||China, Shanghai|
|Capvent||Bengaluru, India, Karnataka|
|CCB Principal Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|dmg :: information||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fuji Pharma||Japan, Tokyo|
|Groupe Aeroplan||Canada, Montreal, Quebec|
|Jigsaw||New York, New York, United States|
|Network Society Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Orchard Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Patriot Capital Funding||Connecticut, United States, Westport|
|Presidio Bay Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|QVC||Pennsylvania, United States, West Chester|
|Square 1 Bank||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|THine Electronics||Japan, Tokyo|
|Tianjin Deya Touzi||-|
|User Local||Japan, Tokyo|
|$50K||01 Aug 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
|18 Mar 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|01 Aug 2016||Luxembourg, Canton Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|13 Jul 2016||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$262K||30 Sep 2015||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$17K||29 Jul 2015||England|
|$17K||11 Jul 2015||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$17K||11 Jul 2014||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$8K||07 Jul 2014||Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.