SoftBank Telecom Corp appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Tokyo. The company was established in Asia in Japan.
The overall number of key employees were 5.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SoftBank Telecom Corp, startups are often financed by Tiger Global Management, Steadview Capital, Ratan Tata. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital India, Tiger Global Management, Temasek Holdings. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Alibaba Group, RNT Capital, Vanguard.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Ride Sharing, Apps. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tokopedia, Snapdeal, Olacabs.
The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The typical startup value when the investment from SoftBank Telecom Corp is more than 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Alloy Online||New York, New York, United States|
|Associated Venture Management||-|
|BitMEX Ventures||Mahé, Seychelles, Victoria|
|Fatto||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Investing Women||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|iResearch Capital||California, Mountain View, United States|
|Korea Institute of Startup & Entrepreneurship Development||Daejeon, South Korea, Taejon-jikhalsi|
|Longshu Capital||China, Yiwu, Zhejiang|
|M2 Capital Management.||-|
|Macquarie Group||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Notion||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Qianhai Daren||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Shenxuan Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Tholons Capital||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Tokushima Taisho Bank||Japan, Tokushima, Tokushima Prefecture|
|Ultrabuttonwood Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Vantage Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Waverley Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|$4M||08 Aug 2018||Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States|
|$500M||17 Nov 2015||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$500M||18 Aug 2015||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$627M||27 Oct 2014||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$100M||21 Oct 2014||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.