The important activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from Socii Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Autonomous Vehicles, Apps. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Revolut, Even.com, Zego. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Socii Capital, startups are often financed by SEED Capital, Khosla Ventures, Y Combinator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SEED Capital, Greyhound Capital, Y Combinator Continuity Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SEED Capital, Alumni Ventures Group.
|Equal Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Fisher Scientific||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Liberty Technology Venture Capital||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|Paradigm Shift Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|PONTIS Venture Partners Management||Austria, Vienna|
|Uhuru Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Warp Venture||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$23M||24 Feb 2022||California, United States|
|$63M||27 Jan 2022||Oslo, Norway|
|$150M||10 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$47M||23 Oct 2020||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$4M||01 Oct 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$14M||30 Sep 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||03 Apr 2020||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$45M||20 Nov 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$30M||21 Aug 2019||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.