SnapChat is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2011. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Venice.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Toonstar. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wedding, Content.
This organization was formed by Bobby Murphy, Evan Spiegel, Reggie Brown.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from SnapChat is 1-5 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with more than 10 partakers. Despite the SnapChat, startups are often financed by Watertower Ventures, Upper90, Social Starts. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Waverley Capital, Upfront Ventures, Troy Capital Partners.
|Auriga Capital Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Centre Palisades Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Daiwa Food & Agriculture||Japan, Tokyo|
|Dhabi Holdings||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Emirate, United Arab Emirates|
|Draft Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|KIN Capital||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Lightheart Management Partners||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership||-|
|Tichenor Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$105M||31 Oct 2022||Taipei, Taiwan|
|08 Feb 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$502M||08 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$1M||02 Apr 2021||Santa Barbara, California, United States|
|12 Mar 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$1M||20 Feb 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||09 Jan 2020||California, United States|
|$2M||23 Dec 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$158K||10 Jul 2019||Berlin|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.