In 2011 was created Skywell Capital, which is appeared as VC.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The average startup value when the investment from Skywell Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2016.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight viisights, SOL Wallet, Platterz. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Trading Platform, Food Delivery.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Skywell Capital, startups are often financed by Wayne Purboo, Tony Nethercutt, TheTime. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Globalive Capital, AltaIR Capital, Aleph. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Firstime Venture Capital, Maxfield Capital, LETA Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|British Land||England, London, United Kingdom|
|CanopyBoulder||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|CrossCoin Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Dai-ichi Kangyo Credit Cooperative||-|
|Fueled||New York, New York, United States|
|GCI Venture Partners||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Juxin Ziben||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|KFW DEG||Cologne, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Lita.co||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Northern Film and Media||England, Gateshead, United Kingdom|
|NSW Treasury Corporation||-|
|Omnitracs||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Pivotal bioVenture Partners China||China, Shanghai|
|Setouchi Kanko Kasseika Fund||-|
|Towers Watson||New York, New York, United States|
|W250 Venture Fund||-|
|20 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$13M||09 Mar 2022||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
|18 Dec 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$13M||18 Nov 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$25M||14 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|10 Nov 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$4M||01 Nov 2018||Limassol, Cyprus|
|$15M||31 Jan 2018||Ontario|
|$1M||01 Aug 2016||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.