In 2012 was created ShareLink Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Asia in China. The main department of described VC is located in the Shanghai.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the ShareLink Capital, startups are often financed by Triniti Capital, Koala Fund, Oriza Seed Capital (Oriza Yuandian). The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Koala Fund, Tongkong Investment Group, Legend Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiantu Capital, Tasly Holding Group, Lakala.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intesight, Mofang HR. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Clinical Trials. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - China. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Gang Di.
Funds with similar focus
|AlphaPrime Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Chengdu Mengting Electronic Commerce||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Colchis Capital Management||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Crocker Mountain Capital||-|
|Haak & Compagnie||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Hengqin Financial Investment||-|
|Hite Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|iRobot Ventures||Bedford, Massachusetts, United States|
|Keying Enterprise Management||China, Henan, Zhengzhou|
|Kuwaiti European Holding Company||Al Asimah, Al Kuwayt, Kuwait|
|Ripple||California, San Francisco, United States|
|River City Labs||Australia, Newstead, Tasmania|
|Siemens Healthineers||Malvern, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Sultan Ventures||Hawaii, Honolulu, United States|
|Treasury||New York, New York, United States|
|Yanjiyou||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Zhuopu Touzi||China, Fengxian District|
|$15M||23 Feb 2022||Nanjing, Jiangsu, China|
|$15M||12 Nov 2021||Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|$6M||02 May 2018||Beijing|
|$6M||26 Mar 2018||Gusu District, Jiangsu, China|
|$1M||13 Nov 2017||Wuxi Shi, Jiangsu, China|
|$10M||26 Apr 2017||China, Beijing|
|$463K||10 Apr 2017||China, Jiangsu|
|$463K||03 Mar 2017||Guangzhou, Guangdong, China|
|$5M||02 Mar 2017||Pudong, Shandong, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.