The venture was found in Europe in France. SFR Development seemed to be an CVC arrangement as part of the organization. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Paris.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ASSIA, eYeka. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Crowdsourcing, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the SFR Development, startups are often financed by DN Capital, Ventech, Swisscom Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Swisscom Ventures, Stanford University, Mingxin China Growth Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Telefonica Innovation Ventures - Overview, Sandalwood Partners, Swisscom Ventures.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The important activity for fund was in 2010. This SFR Development works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Acelera Partners||Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro|
|Berkeley Ventures||Berkeley, California, United States|
|Blazer Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|China Post||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|DaneVest Capital||Middleton, United States, Wisconsin|
|Falcon Edge India||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|Fangde Zhilian Investment||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Friends of eBay||-|
|Health Innovation Seed Fund III||-|
|IPPO||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Latin Idea Ventures||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|NEC Corporation of America||Irving, Texas, United States|
|Oak Hill Venture Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Pocket University||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Shenzhen Qucheng Investment Holding Co.||-|
|Sporos Bioventures||Houston, Texas, United States|
|Tianjin Woda Guquan Touzi||-|
|$2M||30 Jan 2012||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$20M||25 Oct 2010||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$4M||15 Jan 2010||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$10M||02 Nov 2009||Redwood City, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.