Telefonica Innovation Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Telefonica Innovation Ventures is the renowned VC, which was created in 2007. This investor is located in Europe, Spain. Telefonica Innovation Ventures is a CVC is a part of a corporation. The primary office of this VC is located in Madrid.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Telefonica Innovation Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2013. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Video, Web Hosting. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 other investors. Aside from Telefonica Innovation Ventures, start-ups are often funded by DFJ, Sequoia Capital Israel, Swisscom Ventures and 25 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Intel Capital, Telefonica, DFJ, the total number of co-investors is 7. The investors in the following rounds are usually Intel Capital, Telefonica, Elliott Management Corp., and 3 VCs in total.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
11.5% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.