Sears Capital Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 1994. The main department of described VC is located in the Cupertino. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Sears Capital Management, startups are often financed by Asset Management Company, BioBrit, Vivo Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BioBrit, Vivo Capital, Sofinnova Investments. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Asset Management Company, VentureSouth, OrbiMed.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Opposing the other organizations, this Sears Capital Management works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2013. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Biopharma. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline CharlestonPharma,LLC, SiteOne Therapeutics, Peninsula Pharmaceuticals The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|Academy Venture Fund||-|
|Breakpoint Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Build Capital Group||-|
|Cardinal Capital||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|GaiaX||Makati, Manila, Philippines|
|Greenstone Equity Partners||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Ignition Group||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|JS Corp||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Oracle Strategic Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|QC Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Quaker Partners||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|StarVest Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Tactics II Investments||-|
|Thiel Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Yuliang Electronic Commerce||China, Yiwu, Zhejiang|
|Zhencheng Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$15M||06 Jan 2017||Bozeman, Montana, United States|
|$1M||15 Jul 2015||Bozeman, Montana, United States|
|$1M||24 Sep 2014||Bozeman, Montana, United States|
|$18M||04 Aug 2008||California, United States|
|$23M||12 Jan 2007||California, United States|
|$36M||13 Sep 2006||Hayward, California, United States|
|$22M||28 Oct 2002||California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.