In 2007 was created Schibsted Growth, which is appeared as VC.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Schibsted Growth, startups are often financed by QED Investors, Portag3 Ventures, Plug and Play. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bo Mattsson, Weber Investissement, Ventech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 500 Startups, Eurazeo, Weber Investissement.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 53 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. When the investment is from Schibsted Growth the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Comparing to the other companies, this Schibsted Growth performs on 19 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Real Estate, Retail. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Younited Credit, Albert, Monsieur Drive The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|Actel||California, San Jose, United States|
|Argon Venture Partners||California, Redwood City, United States|
|Biotech Alliances International||-|
|BrightHouse||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Bupa||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Daiichi Sankyo||New Jersey, Parsippany, United States|
|EXCEL Communications||Sterling, United States, Virginia|
|LaSalle Bank||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Level Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Lightblue Technology||Japan, Tokyo|
|Local Health Integration Network||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|M&T Bank||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|Midtown Capital Advisors||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|NewsOrViews||California, San Francisco, United States|
|NSRCEL, IIM, Bangalore||-|
|PiPEDO HD||Japan, Tokyo|
|SAM Group||Greenville, South Carolina, United States|
|Sorfina Capital||Houston, Texas, United States|
|TLG Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$1M||22 Dec 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$6M||28 May 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$6M||25 May 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$220K||14 Dec 2020||Oslo, Norway|
|$1M||08 Sep 2020||Oslo, Norway|
|$10M||06 Apr 2020||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$3M||01 Feb 2020||Oslo, Norway|
|$1M||01 Jan 2020||Oslo, Norway|
|$8M||04 Sep 2019||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.