This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Albert. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Education, Database. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 5 others. Along with RoosGruppen, start-ups are often financed by QED Investors, Portag3 Ventures, Plug and Play as well as 2 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Schibsted Growth, Martin Wattin, Inbox Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually QED Investors, Portag3 Ventures, Plug and Play, and 3 VCs in total.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.