The venture was found in Europe in Sweden. The main department of described VC is located in the Stockholm.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Albert, TechBuddy, DPOrganizer. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Search Engine, Mobile Apps. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Inbox Capital, startups are often financed by Industrifonden, Vostok New Ventures, LocalGlobe. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrifonden, Creades AB, Solu00e4ng Invest. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northzone, Industrifonden, QED Investors.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
|AdOutlet.com||New York, New York, United States|
|AtHoc||California, San Mateo, United States|
|Birthright Israel Excel Ventures Program||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Chunxiao Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CunCunLe||Beijing, China, Mentougou|
|HCapital Partners||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|HPS Investment Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Keyframe Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Management Angels||Germany, Hamburg|
|Mardal Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Minor Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SEDIA SYSTEM||Japan, Tokyo|
|Shanghai ICY Capital Management||China, Shanghai|
|$18M||14 Apr 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$115M||20 Dec 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$11M||02 Dec 2021||-|
|$6M||09 Aug 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
Fast Travel Games
|$4M||01 Jul 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$4M||07 Jun 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$5M||22 Mar 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$160M||01 Dec 2020||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$60M||07 Oct 2020||Sweden, Stockholm|
– Swedish fintech Zaver raised $5m in funding.
– The round was led by Inbox Capital and Inventure.
– Other investors include Fredrik Österberg (founder of Evolution Gaming), Magnus Rausing (angel investor), Joen Bonnier (partner at Atomico), Fabian Hielte and Max Hobohm and Johannes Hobohm (owners of Ernstrom).
– The company is now doubling down on the durables sector (think: automotive, health & beauty, craftmanship, etc.) for both online and offline commerce.
– Zaver wants to accelerate the move away from plastic cards to mobile payments.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.