The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Adaptimmune, 4D Molecular Therapeutics, Stem Cell Therapeutics. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Industrial, Health Care. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Opposing the other organizations, this Ridgeback Capital works on 60 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 9-10 partakers. Despite the Ridgeback Capital, startups are often financed by Polaris Partners, UBS Asset Management, Remeditex Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are venBio Partners, OrbiMed, F-Prime Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eight Roads Ventures, Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas.
|Addisco Value Partner Fund||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|Alphemy Capital fund||-|
|ALPS Information Technology Fund||Auburn Hills, Michigan, United States|
|Beijing Tianze Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Brii Biosciences||California, San Francisco, United States|
|China Merchants Venture||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kassabov Santos Ventures, LLC||Florida, United States, Winter Park|
|Lanua Asia fund||-|
|Link Hui Capital||-|
|Malaysian Technology Development Corporation||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Mayfair Equity Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Nordnet Bank AB||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Propel(X)||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Pure Imagination Brands||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Wolfson Equities||New York, New York, United States|
|Xpring||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhaoren Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|$35M||02 Feb 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$300M||07 Dec 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$156M||29 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$215M||09 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$72M||23 Sep 2021||Natick, Massachusetts, United States|
|$80M||14 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$50M||06 May 2021||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$152M||30 Mar 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$47M||16 Mar 2021||Vallejo, California, United States|
– Pyxis Oncology from Longwood Fund has closed a $152m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Arix Bioscience and co-led by RTW Investments, LP.
– New investors included Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital Management, Pfizer Ventures, BVF Partners, L.P., Janus Henderson Investors, Cormorant Asset Management, HBM Healthcare Investments, funds managed by Tekla Capital Management LLC, Acuta Capital Partners, Ridgeback Capital Investments, Surveyor Capital (a Citadel company), Laurion Capital Management, Logos Capital and LifeSci Venture Partners.
– Caribou Biosciences, Inc. announced the successful completion of an oversubscribed $115m Series C financing.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to further develop the Company’s proprietary, next-generation CRISPR technology platform and to advance the Company’s pipeline of wholly-owned allogeneic immune cell therapies for oncology with best-in-class potential.
– The Series C financing was co-led by new premier healthcare investors Farallon Capital Management, PFM Health Sciences, and Ridgeback Capital Investments.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.