In 2007 was created Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Austin.
The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. This Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas works on 10 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Cancer Prevention and Research Institute of Texas, startups are often financed by Sante Ventures, Mercury Fund, UT Horizon Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are immatics biotechnologies, angelMD, Sante Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Texas Halo Fund, Sante Ventures, Salem Partners.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AlloVir, Onconano Medicine, DNAtriX. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|Ace Capital Partners||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Capital Z Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Granatus Ventures||Armenia, Yerevan|
|incTANK Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Ivy Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Myriad Genetics||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|Nordic Impact||Norway, Oslo|
|Xintuo Information Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$16M||20 Sep 2022||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$3M||22 Aug 2022||-|
|$16M||19 Aug 2022||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|$1M||17 Aug 2022||Houston, Texas, United States|
University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio
|$10M||17 Feb 2022||Texas, United States|
|$18M||25 Oct 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$2M||28 Sep 2021||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$14M||20 Aug 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$13M||19 Aug 2021||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.