Powerscourt Capital Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The primary office of this VC is located in Dublin. The VC's location is in Europe, Ireland.
Vordel is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Ireland. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Peer to Peer, Parking. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 7 more areas of investment.
The fund's activity peaked in 2001. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In real terms, this VC performs 13 percentage points more exits than other funds. We recorded the biggest number of exits for this fund in 2012. Powerscourt Capital Partners participates, on average, in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Enterprise Ireland, Intel Capital, ICC Venture Capital.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.