ICC Venture Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Europe, Ireland. The primary office of this VC is located in Dublin.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 2-3 participants. The most common co-investors for the fund are Powerscourt Capital Partners, NCB Ventures, Intel Capital.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Telecommunications, Developer APIs. In addition, there are 4 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - Ireland. Vordel, 2pm Technologies are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2012. In 2001, the fund's activity was at its peak. ICC Venture Capital is involved in 4 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 13 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from ICC Venture Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: ffvc.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
50.0% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.33 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.