Phoenix Insurance Company appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1949. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Givat Hayim.
Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. This Phoenix Insurance Company works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Phoenix Insurance Company, startups are often financed by Genesis Partners, Entru00e9e Capital, Founder Collective. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qumra Capital, Genesis Partners, WTI. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qumra Capital, Pitango Venture Capital, Winslow Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Israel. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MeMed, Enlight Renewable Energy, Riskified. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Management Consulting, E-Commerce.
|BA Capital||China, Jingan, Shanghai|
|Beijing Jiangyuan Yade Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Experian Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fusheng Touzi||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Huangting Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Innoviris||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|LSI Logic||California, Milpitas, United States|
|Lysosomal Therapeutics||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|MAKOTO||Japan, Miyagi Prefecture, Sendai|
|Mingshi Investment||China, Ürümqi, Xinjiang|
|Mitchell D Kapor Trust||-|
|Nanjing Tongxing Yingdian Touzi Guanli Youxian Gongsi||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Privateer Holdings||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Resolution Capital Limited||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|SME Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Turim MFO||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|$7M||11 Mar 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$150M||22 Feb 2022||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$200M||06 Dec 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$125M||27 Aug 2021||Virginia, United States|
|$8M||17 Aug 2021||-|
|$285M||30 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||22 Jun 2021||Rishon Lezion, Center District, Israel|
NSure.ai Payment Assurance
|$6M||14 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$14M||31 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.