Perwyn appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 80 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Andrew Wynn.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Perwyn, startups are often financed by MMC Ventures, Hargreave Hale, Business Growth Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Unilever Ventures, MMC Ventures, Hargreave Hale.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Food and Beverage, Food Processing. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Gousto Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Capital Airlines||Beijing, China, Shunyi|
|Bole Zongheng||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CEAS Investments||Delray Beach, Florida, United States|
|Nottingham University Business School||England, Nottingham, United Kingdom|
|Polygon||Massachusetts, North Andover, United States|
|Swire Pacific||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Tau Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|The Zitelman Group||Maryland, Rockville, United States|
|TRUST ESPORT||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|$27M||10 Aug 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$22M||01 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$130M||17 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
SALESmanago Marketing Automation
|30 Nov 2021||Krakow, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland|
|$30M||13 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$11M||28 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$34M||02 Nov 2020||United Kingdom, England|
|$40M||28 May 2020||United Kingdom, England|
|$45M||15 Apr 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Lookiero from Bilbao, Spain provides a personal shopping service.
– The company raised $30M in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Perwyn with participation from MMC Ventures, All Iron Ventures and Bonsai Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth, expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.