In 2009 was created Irving Investors, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York.
The current fund was established by Jeremy Abelson.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Irving Investors works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The typical startup value when the investment from Irving Investors is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 3 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Health Care. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Lyft, Anaplan, PAX Labs. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Irving Investors, startups are often financed by The Column Group, Rainfall Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Goldman Sachs, blisce/, Tresalia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, K9 Ventures.
|AlphaLab Gear||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Arctos Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Chengdu Dingxiang Chuangtou||Chengdu, China, Sichuan|
|Ellis Accelerator||New York, New York, United States|
|Eos Capital||Khomas, Namibia, Windhoek|
|FullCycle||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Hangzhou Kang Sheng Health Management||-|
|Hanwha Asset Management||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Harbor Spring Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Harvest Capital Credit Corporation||New York, New York, United States|
|Health for Life Capital fund||-|
|Partners Financial Services||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|Powerscourt Capital Partners||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Rongtong Capital Management||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Russian Foundation for Technological Development||-|
|SARORAS Private Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Shelter Capital Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Startupbootcamp Smart City & IoT Amsterdam||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Warson Capital Partners||Missouri, Missouri City, United States|
|Xinganxian Media Investment||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$50M||27 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$175M||25 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|18 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|06 Jan 2022||Minnesota, United States|
|$200M||04 Jan 2022||France, Ile-de-France, France|
|01 Dec 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$140M||02 Nov 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$201M||02 Aug 2021||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$118M||27 Jul 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
– InterVenn Biosciences announced the completion of a $201m Series C financing.
– The funding round was led by new investors SoftBank Group, Heritage Provider Network, Irving Investors, Highside Capital Management, and backed by existing investors Amplify Partners, Anzu Partners, Genoa Ventures and True Ventures.
– The proceeds from the financing will be used to accelerate development and commercialization of Dawn, the company’s liquid biopsy assay for immune checkpoint inhibitor response prediction, and to expand the network of partners on the company’s AI-driven glycoproteomics platform.
– To date, the InterVenn glycoproteomics platform has been used to develop 16 clinical use cases across oncology and other indications. Dawn is currently under development and is planned to be commercialized in 2022.
– Cybereason from Boston, MA provides a future-ready attack protection platform that unifies security from the endpoint to the enterprise to everywhere the battle moves.
– The company raised $275m in crossover financing.
– The round was led by Liberty Strategic Capital with participation from Irving Investors, certain funds advised by Neuberger Berman Investment Advisers LLC, and Softbank Vision Fund 2.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue to accelerate the growth driven by demand for its AI-powered platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.