|Able Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Daun Penh Cambodia Group||-|
|Ecosummit||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Furneaux Capital||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|GKN||Redditch, United Kingdom, Worcestershire|
|Goodwood Capital Fund||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Greater Bay Area Homeland Development Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Houde Qianhai Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Jasper Private Equity||Birmingham, England, United Kingdom|
|Javest Investment Fund||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Key Fund||England, Sheffield, United Kingdom|
|Madrona Venture Labs||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Mayo Clinic Ventures||Minnesota, Rochester, United States|
|Service Electric Cablevision||-|
|SINOCHEM GROUP||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Snapdeal||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|11 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$58M||10 Jun 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$23M||03 Jun 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$165M||18 May 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|22 Feb 2021||Vancouver, Washington, United States|
|$4M||13 Nov 2020||California, United States|
|$16M||28 Sep 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$50M||15 Sep 2020||Concord, California, United States|
|$47M||10 Sep 2020||Rochester, New York, United States|
– Saama technologies announced a strategic growth investment and will be acquired by Carlyle.
– Saama’s intelligent Life Science Analytics Cloud (LSAC) is used by over 50 pharma and biotech companies on more than 1,500 studies.
– As an end-to-end platform, LSAC provides a unified approach to clinical trial data management and analytics.
– Carlyle has made a strategic growth investment and will acquire a majority stake in the Company.
– A broad co-investor group with several healthcare-focused venture funds, including Amgen Ventures, Intermountain Ventures, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, McKesson Ventures, Northpond Ventures, Pfizer Ventures, and Population Health Partners, will be investing alongside Carlyle.
– Transcarent, a new and different consumer-directed health and care experience for employees of self-insured employers and their families, announced a $58m Series B investment led by General Catalyst and 7wireVentures, with participation from Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Leaps by Bayer, GreatPoint Ventures, and Threshold Ventures along with existing investors Alta Partners and Jove Equity Partners.
– This round brings Transcarent’s total funding to $98m and will allow the company to respond to the demand for rapid expansion of its innovative risk-based offering for self-insured employers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.