Funds with similar focus
|American Family Insurance||Madison, United States, Wisconsin|
|Bihoop Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Block Dream Fund||-|
|Defense.Net||Belmont, California, United States|
|ESADE BAN||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Gauss Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Onevest||New York, New York, United States|
|PNF venture capital||Luleå, Norrbottens Lan, Sweden|
|Remeditex Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$125M||27 Apr 2022||California, United States|
General Radar Corp.
|25 Mar 2022||Mountain View, California, United States|
|05 Oct 2021||Campbell, California, United States|
|$30M||18 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$20M||03 Aug 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$7M||01 Mar 2021||Santa Monica, California, United States|
|30 Jan 2021||Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|15 Jan 2021||Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States|
|12 Nov 2020||Austin, Texas, United States|
– OSARO has announced the completion of a series C funding round led by Octave Ventures.
– The new round brings OSARO’s total funding to date to $67.5m.
– New investors include J17 Capital, and Tomales Bay Capital.
– Existing investors AME Cloud Ventures, iRobot Corporation, King River Capital, and Founders Fund also participated.
– OSARO plans to use this latest investment to accelerate global growth through market expansion and hiring, as well as extending its solution and support offerings.
– The company will also continue to enhance its core technology capabilities, including leveraging its machine learning platform into new automation applications.
– OSARO’s solutions currently enable logistics operators to scale e-commerce order fulfillment, inventory induction & extraction, sortation, and singulation.
– ZeroEyes from Philadelphia PA provides a proprietary weapons detection platform that protects schools, commercial buildings and government sites from active shooters.
– The company raised $20.9m in Series A funding led by Octave Ventures with participation from Legion Capital, Grateful Investments, Alliance Holdings, and Alpha Intelligence Capital.
– The new investment will be used for business expansion, product innovation, recruitment and further growth in North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.