In 2001 was created NZ Super Fund, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Australia. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Auckland.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the NZ Super Fund, startups are often financed by Goldman Sachs, Qiming Venture Partners, Nima Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qiming Venture Partners, Next47, Malaysian Life Sciences Capital Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TIAA, SoftBank Investment Advisers, Novo Holdings.
The high activity for fund was in 2013. The real fund results show that this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars.
Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline View, Rubicon Global, Ogin We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Clean Energy, Financial Services.
|Active Impact Investments||British Columbia, Canada, North Vancouver|
|Ashridge Capital LLP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|ATI Technologies||California, Orange, United States|
|CISRI||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Everis Group||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Haier Financial Holdings||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|Hokuyo Capital||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|HSCJ||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|IU Ventures||Bloomington, Indiana, United States|
|JM Molina Investments||-|
|KATHREIN||Bayern, Germany, Rosenheim|
|Medical Devices Fund||-|
|MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab Region||Beirut, Beirut Governorate, Lebanon|
|Nanto Bank||Japan, Nara, Nara Prefecture|
|Pathfinder Asset Management||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|RNK Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Restaurant Group||Glasgow, Glasgow City, United Kingdom|
|Yingsheng Futong||Beijing, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.