The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York.
The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. When the investment is from Nima Capital the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Nima Capital, startups are often financed by Taz Patel, QuarterMoore, Fifth Third Bancorp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polychain, Pantera Capital, Henry Kravis. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polychain, MetaStable Capital, Electric Capital.
This organization was formed by Suna Said.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rubicon Global, ZeeMee, Ampleforth Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, Payments. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
|NWS Holdings||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Fibonacci VC||China, Shenzhen|
|August One||Russia, Moscow|
|Kuaishou Technology||China, Beijing|
|Cayuga Venture Fund||United States, Ithaca|
|Brandenburg Kapital||Germany, Potsdam|
|Persistence Partners||United States, Carpinteria|
|NMT Capital||United States, Quincy|
|9W Capital Management||-|
|NP Capital||Russia, Moscow|
|Beijing Qingchuang Chengzhang Touzi||China, Beijing|
|Dingguan Guquan Touzi||China, Shanghai|
|Comercia Global Payments||Spain, Barcelona|
|Sajid Rahman||Indonesia, Jakarta|
|Sophelle Ventures||United States, Framingham|
|$10M||12 Aug 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$20M||27 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||28 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$4M||18 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$7M||22 Sep 2020||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$14M||11 Apr 2019||United States, New York|
|$1M||10 Dec 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|$6M||25 Jun 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Feb 2018||United States, San Francisco|
– AnChain.AI is a San Francisco CA-based blockchain security company.
– Company raised $10M in funding.
– The round was led by SIG Asia Investments with participation from Fin VC, Nima Capital, Hard Yaka and Amino Capital.
– The new investment will be aimed at accelerating product development and recruitment across research and development, engineering, customer success and sales.
– Bitwave, a San Francisco, CA-based provider of enterprise digital asset tax and accounting software, raised $7.25M in seed funding.
– The round was led by Blockchain Capital with participation from Nascent, Nima Capital, Arca, XBTO Humla, and returning angel investor Rowan Trollope.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its software capabilities and grow its client base.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.