In 2016 was created Muse Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The current fund was established by Assia Grazioli, Rachel Springate. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Muse Capital, startups are often financed by Cross Culture Ventures, 500 Startups, Jay Brown. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Cross Culture Ventures, Wisdom VC, Sinai Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Lerer Hippeau, ff Venture Capital, Zachary Sims.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Muse Capital works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Consumer Goods, Retail. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline LeafLink, Herb, MessageYes (formerly ReplyYes)
|New Silk Route||United States, New York|
|FreshTracks Capital||United States, Shelburne|
|Intuitive Surgical||United States, Sunnyvale|
|Griffin Partners, Inc.||United States, Houston|
|Central Garden & Pet||United States, Walnut Creek|
|Esquel Group||China, Hong Kong Island|
|General Mills||United States, Minneapolis|
|Apex Capital Partners||Australia, Sydney|
|Forte Capital||United States, Rochester|
|Heartland Angels||United States, Skokie|
|TechWisdom Capital||China, Suzhou|
|Qingdao Liangqi Jiaoyu Fazhan Youxian Gongsi||China, Qingdao Shi|
|Shenzhen Yidun Media Investment Fund||China, Shenzhen|
|Keppel Land||Russia, Moscow|
|Guangdong Zhenlian Xinxi Jishu||China, Yuexiu District|
|Swing Ventures||United States, New York|
|Tianji Yilian Keji||China, Beijing|
|Guotou Gao Keji Investment||China, Beijing|
|Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust||-|
|08 Sep 2020||United States, Los Angeles|
|$5M||09 Apr 2020||California United States|
Mayweather Boxing & Fitness
|30 Aug 2017||United States, Los Angeles|
– Dogdrop, a Los Angeles-based dog care startup, announces $2.9M in funding to scale convenient, tech-enabled dog care locations across the U.S.
– The latest funding was led by Fuel Capital with participation from Muse Capital, Animal Capital, Gaingels, The Helm and leaders in pet care including Mars PetCare and Garrett Smallwood, CEO of Wag!
– Dogdrop is also announcing the launch of their new franchise operations to meet the dramatic rise in demand for dog care services.
– Dogdrop provides convenient and flexible dog care inspired by a new generation of dog parents who want a better quality alternative that fits their lifestyle.
– Oath Care raised $2m from XYZ Venture Capital, General Catalyst, Muse Capital, and Eros Resmini.
– The company will use funds to aggressively hire and accelerate product development in preparation for its public launch later this year.
– Oath is building a social, community-based network and mobile app that combines intimate connections and shared parental experiences with healthcare specialist support and guidance through group chat and 1:1 video calls.
– Starting with small groups for moms, Oath’s technology intelligently matches women in “circles” of 6-10 women based on criteria such as stage of pregnancy/age of child, location, and career.
– Circles are led by a trained facilitator and provide the opportunity to ask questions of healthcare specialists or schedule consultations to address any issue along the pregnancy and early childhood journey.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.