Monta Vista Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Sunnyvale.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Aviatrix Systems, Captiv8, SafeAI
We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2017. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Monta Vista Capital, startups are often financed by Click Ventures, BluePointe Ventures, Zachary Bogue. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wing Venture Capital, Steve Kleiman, Roger Bamford. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Formation 8, Merus Capital, Khosla Ventures.
|Pacific Northwest National Laboratory||-|
|Thunder Crowd Capital||-|
|Hangzhou Hanzhen Investment Management||China, Hangzhou|
|Piramal Enterprises||India, Mumbai|
|Shou Jin Lianhe||China, Beijing|
|Tahoe Investment Group||China, Foochow|
|Yatou Zhangjiakou Touzi||China, Zhangjiakou|
|Belmore Capital||United States, Palo Alto|
|Changan Automobile||China, Jiangbei|
|PHW Group||Germany, Visbek|
|Pacific Northwest National Laboratory||United States, Richland|
|Pacira Pharmaceuticals||United States, San Diego|
|Interprise Technology Partners||United States, Miami|
|Korea Venture Investment Corp||South Korea, Seoul|
|Fang Fund Partners||China, Chaoyang|
|QueensBridge Venture Partners||United States, Los Angeles|
|B&Y Venture Partners||Lebanon, Beirut|
|Thunder Crowd Capital||United States, New York|
|$21M||22 Jun 2021||United States, Milpitas|
|$6M||25 Feb 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$7M||18 Dec 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|15 Jun 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$16M||01 May 2020||United States, San Jose|
|30 Jan 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|09 Jul 2018||United States, San Jose|
|$2M||17 May 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|20 Jan 2018||United States, San Jose|
– SafeAI, a Milpitas, California-based autonomous heavy equipment company, raised $21m in Series A funding. – The round was led by Builders VC with participation from new investors LTC, DG Ventures, MACA and Vimson Group and existing investors Autotech Ventures, Brick and Mortar Ventures, Embark Ventures, Monta Vista Capital and Obayashi Corporation. – The company intends to use the funds to advance its interoperable autonomous technology through accelerated research and development and accelerate global expansion. Read more
– Roviero raised $6.6M in Seed funding to build a Native Graph AI Processor. – The new processor addresses the burgeoning edge AI compute market and enables hyper-efficient, ultra-low power and super-high-performance compute, ideally suited for edge applications. – The financing was led by prominent Silicon Valley based investor Great Point Ventures along with Monta Vista Capital and Dolby Family Ventures. – Roviero is registered trademark of Roviero in the United States and/or other countries. The names o... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.