In 2003 was created MicroVest, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Bethesda. The venture was found in North America in United States.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Varthana, Satin Creditcare Network. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - India. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Leasing, Financial Services.
Opposing the other organizations, this MicroVest works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2013. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The fund was created by Gil Crawford.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the MicroVest, startups are often financed by SAIF Partners, Omidyar Network, LGT group. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Equator Capital Partners, Danish Microfinance Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Omidyar Network, Kaizen Private Equity, Elevar Equity.
|Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
|Africa Business Conference at Harvard Business School
|Boston, Massachusetts, United States
|Las Palmas, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
|Chisholm Private Capital Partners
|Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, United States
|Pennsylvania, United States, Wayne
|England, London, United Kingdom
|HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tikwah
|England, London, United Kingdom
|Denizli, Denizli, Turkey
|General Electric Pension Trust
|Austin, Texas, United States
|Lhasa Zidong Technology
|Chengguan District, China, Lhasa
|National Housing Bank
|Delhi, India, New Delhi
|Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv
|Shire Capital Advisors
|Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen
|Bad Homburg, Germany, Hessen
|France, Lyon, Rhone-Alpes
|XY Venture Capital
|China, Guangdong Province, Lianshan Zhuang and Yao Autonomous County
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.