Kaizen Private Equity
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
This investor is located in Asia, India. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Mumbai.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Along with Kaizen Private Equity, start-ups are often financed by Sequoia Capital India, Omidyar Network, Elevar Equity. The most common co-investors for the fund are Peepul Capital LLC, Omidyar Network, Elevar Equity. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Peepul Capital LLC, Aspada, Omidyar Network.
The fund was created by Sandeep Aneja.
The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 24 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Knowledge Management, Finance. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. Toppr, Varthana, Ace Creative Learning are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: kaizen.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, first, last, last first_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
66.7% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.7% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.