In 1920 was created LGT group, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Vaduz. The company was established in Europe in Liechtenstein.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TiendAnimal, Copia Global, Copia Global. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Kenya. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 11-15 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Delivery, E-Commerce.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from LGT group is 100-500 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LGT group, startups are often financed by LGT Capital Partners, Escala Capital, Cambridge Innovation Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Watrium AS, Silk Road Fund, Escala Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MicroVest, BlueOrchard Finance S A, Aspada.
|BioM Venture Capital||Bayern, Germany, Martinsried|
|Boston Celtics||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Deutsche Venture Capital||Bayern, Germany, München|
|Diamond Generating Corp||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Dongguanshi Fuhui Shiye Touzi||China, Dongguang, Guangdong|
|Holly Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|iGATE Global Solutions||California, Fremont, United States|
|ITC Capital Partners||Georgia, United States, West Point|
|KTM Ventures Innovation Fund||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Maher Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Nippon Telegraph and Telephone West||Japan, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture|
|Ocean Link||China, Shanghai|
|Prairie Ventures||Nebraska, Omaha, United States|
|SIX Group||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Suzhou SLAC Precision Equipment||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Taaleri Kiertotalous||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|The Knall Cohen Group||-|
|Tokenomy||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|$400M||11 Jul 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$13M||13 Oct 2021||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$450M||15 Sep 2021||Germany, Bavaria, Germany|
|$103M||15 Jul 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$582M||28 Jun 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$323M||07 Apr 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$16M||23 Feb 2021||India, Maharashtra|
|$220M||27 Nov 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$240M||17 Sep 2019||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.