Merlin Nexus appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The venture was found in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Adaptimmune, Stem Cell Therapeutics, Zymeworks. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Health Care.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this Merlin Nexus works on 71 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The important activity for fund was in 2013.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 participants. Despite the Merlin Nexus, startups are often financed by Warburg Pincus, Vector Fund Management, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are venBio Partners, Ridgeback Capital, New Enterprise Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Eight Roads Ventures, Bridge Bank.
|Association of Otolaryngology||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Black Green Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Bluehill||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cardinal Partners||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Fuyo General Lease||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Greenfield Partners||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|K50 Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Titan Capital||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$61M||08 Jan 2016||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$104M||25 Sep 2014||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
Stem Cell Therapeutics
|$33M||16 Dec 2013||Old Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$30M||31 May 2011||Fremont, California, United States|
|$43M||07 Apr 2009||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||03 Oct 2008||Maryland, United States|
|$15M||25 Oct 2007||El Monte, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.