In 1887 was created Manulife Financial, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Toronto. The venture was found in North America in Canada.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Manulife Financial, startups are often financed by FinTech Collective, Nexus Venture Partners, Vertical Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are TELUS Ventures, Kensington Capital Partners Limited, XL Innovate. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vulcan Capital, Novo Holdings, HealthCap.
This Manulife Financial works on 15 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2013. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NextCapital, Element Fleet Management, MindBeacon Software. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Energy.
We also calculated 26 valuable employees in our database.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: manulife.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '_' last, first last, first '.' last, first, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.