LifeArc appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1992. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this LifeArc works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biopharma, Therapeutics. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline AMR Centre, Caldan Therapeutics For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the LifeArc, startups are often financed by Scottish Investment Bank, Scottish Enterprise, Science Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pfizer Venture Investments, OrbiMed, SciTech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Samsara BioCapital, Pfizer Venture Investments, Perceptive Advisors.
|Arch Chemicals||Connecticut, Norwalk, United States|
|Cineplex Entertainment||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Congress Avenue Ventures||-|
|Gold Mountains Asset Management Co. Ltd||China, Hong Kong, Kowloon|
|Jupiter Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|KES 7 Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Middleland Capital||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|Qinhuangdao Aosheng Investment||China, Hebei, Qinhuangdao|
|Tethys BioScience||California, Emeryville, United States|
|TFI International||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|The Judd Leighton Foundation||-|
|Thrive Agtech Accelerator||California, Los Gatos, United States|
|Unlock Venture Partners||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|World Wrestling Entertainment||Connecticut, Stamford, United States|
|$80M||02 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
Closed Loop Medicine
|$17M||03 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$60M||24 May 2021||Washington, United States|
|$8M||04 May 2021||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$8M||22 Dec 2020||Oxford, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||08 Dec 2020||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|$1M||03 Jun 2020||Sweden, Västra Götaland County, Sweden|
|$1M||02 Mar 2020||Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom|
|$3M||05 Feb 2020||United Kingdom, England|
– Eliem Therapeutics, Inc. announced the closing of a $60m Series B financing.
– The round was led by ICG and included participation from Access Biotechnology, Samlyn Capital, Acorn Bioventures and LifeArc.
– Eliem plans to use the proceeds to advance its two lead clinical-stage product candidates, ETX-810 and ETX-155, through topline data across four different indications in patients with chronic pain, depressive disorders, and epilepsy, as well as to advance its two preclinical-stage programs to selection of clinical development candidates.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.