In 1984 was created Lenovo, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Morrisville.
Opposing the other organizations, this Lenovo works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
This organization was formed by Chuanzhi Liu. The overall number of key employees were 24.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Automotive. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight NIO, LeSee, Cloudian. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Lenovo, startups are often financed by ONSET Ventures, Y Combinator, Westcott LLC. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tencent Holdings, ONSET Ventures, Morningside Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vickers Venture Partners, Tencent Holdings, JAFCO Asia.
|Ahoy Capital||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Animal Capital||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Arkansas Venture Capital Investment Trust||Arkansas, Little Rock, United States|
|Borski Fund||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|CRiF||Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy|
|DIGITALHUB.DE||Bonn, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Longwood Founders Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Pacific Venture Group||California, Encino, United States|
|PeakBridge||Central Region, Malta, Valletta|
|Planet First Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Snapdragon Capital Partners||-|
|The Firmament Group||New York, New York, United States|
|Tierra Del Oro||Florida, Naples, United States|
|WMG Investments||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Zillionize||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|15 Apr 2022||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
|$8M||16 Mar 2022||-|
|$77M||28 Dec 2021||Haidian District, Beijing, China|
Hua Kong TsingJiao
|$78M||18 Oct 2021||Haidian, Beijing, China|
|$31M||01 Dec 2020||Shanghai, China|
|$200K||23 Oct 2020||Shenzhen, Guangdong, China|
|$123M||17 Jun 2020||Futian District, Guangdong Province|
|$7M||03 Jun 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$230M||02 Apr 2020||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.