The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Legion Capital, startups are often financed by DataTribe, AllegisCyber. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, Noro-Moseley Partners, DataTribe. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Noro-Moseley Partners, Access Venture Partners, Summit Partners.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Computer, SaaS. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Red Canary, Randori, Prevailion. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The average startup value when the investment from Legion Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|1440 Foundation||California, Saratoga, United States|
|Emerging Africa Infrastructure Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|GC Holdings||California, Fremont, United States|
|Georgia Tech Research Corporation||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|H2 Investment Properties||California, San Francisco, United States|
|KoppiCatch||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|LongLing Capital||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Pangaea Asset Management||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Shadow Foundr||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Social Ventures Australia||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|The Royal Society of Edinburgh||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|Two Hop Ventures||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|United Talent Agency||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Wind River||Alameda, California, United States|
|Yamaguchi Technology Licensing Organization||Japan, Tokyo|
|Yunsheng Chuangtou||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Zhongguancun Xingye Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$20M||03 Aug 2021||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$4M||13 May 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||26 Oct 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$20M||23 Apr 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|19 Nov 2019||Maryland, United States|
|$10M||01 Apr 2019||Maryland, United States|
|$9M||04 Oct 2018||Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||02 Aug 2016||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$2M||26 Mar 2015||Denver, Colorado, United States|
– ZeroEyes from Philadelphia PA provides a proprietary weapons detection platform that protects schools, commercial buildings and government sites from active shooters.
– The company raised $20.9m in Series A funding led by Octave Ventures with participation from Legion Capital, Grateful Investments, Alliance Holdings, and Alpha Intelligence Capital.
– The new investment will be used for business expansion, product innovation, recruitment and further growth in North America.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.