Kotak Mahindra Bank is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1985. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai. The company was established in Asia in India.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline OfBusiness, Dr Lal PathLabs, CureFit The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Marketplace, Finance. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Kotak Mahindra Bank, startups are often financed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, Matrix Partners India. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund, Birla Sun Life Insurance, Unilever Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Matrix Partners India, Zodius Capital, Norwest Venture Partners.
When the investment is from Kotak Mahindra Bank the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Kotak Mahindra Bank performs on 9 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
|500M||23 Apr 2021||Tanzania, Dar es Salaam|
|120M||25 Jun 2019||India, Bangalore|
|100M||04 Apr 2016||India, Chennai|
Dr Lal PathLabs
|28M||07 Dec 2015||India, Gurugram|
Federal Transport Private Limited
|14K||11 Oct 2015||India, Chennai|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.