JM Financial appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1973. The company was established in Asia in India. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Mumbai.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Banking, Wellness. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PharmEasy, Faircent.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the JM Financial, startups are often financed by Aarin Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Orios Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Aarin Capital, 3one4 Capital, Trifecta Capital Advisors. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Think Investments, Starharbor Asia, Orios Venture Partners.
The fund was created by Nimesh Kampani.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from JM Financial is 1-5 millions dollars.
|3M||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Beijing Performance & Arts Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Borski Fund||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|China Cinda Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chuangye Jieli||China, Shanghai|
|Deep Science Ventures||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Digital-Healthcare||England, Leeds, United Kingdom|
|DIGITALHUB.DE||Bonn, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Lenovo||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|MS Fincap||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|PARSEC Accelerator||Belgium, Brussels, Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest|
|PeakBridge||Central Region, Malta, Valletta|
|Planet First Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|RStudio||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Wacai.com||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Zillionize||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|ZTE||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$3M||29 Mar 2022||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$19M||30 Nov 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$5M||29 Aug 2019||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$5M||26 Jun 2019||India, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|$26M||28 Feb 2018||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$4M||19 Dec 2017||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|21 Oct 2016||India, Maharashtra|
|10 May 2016||India, Haryana|
Ascent Health & Wellness Solutions
|$52M||01 Mar 2016||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.