In 2011 was created Aarin Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore. The company was established in Asia in India.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Aarin Capital, startups are often financed by 3one4 Capital, Navam Capital, Mohandas Pai. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are 3one4 Capital, Navam Capital, Accel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sequoia Capital India, Accel, 3one4 Capital.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 2 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. Opposing the other organizations, this Aarin Capital works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Mohandas Pai. The overall number of key employees were 6.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BYJU'S, Vyome Biosciences, EdCast. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile, Enterprise Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
|4M||23 Feb 2015||India, Bengaluru|
|14M||22 Aug 2016||India, Delhi|
|12 Oct 2015||India, Gurugram|
|4M||19 Dec 2017||India, Gurugram|
|220K||29 Jun 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|1M||28 May 2013||India, Delhi|
|02 Feb 2016||United States, Cupertino|
|490K||03 Nov 2016||India, Bengaluru|
|08 May 2015||India, Delhi|
|750K||31 Oct 2016||United States, Linthicum|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.