Investo is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Mexico City. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in Mexico.
The fund was created by Jonathan Lewy, Sergio Romo. The overall number of key employees were 6.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rappi, Solugen, Grin Scooters Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Payments, Internet. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Investo, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, NXTP Labs, FundersClub. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Brad Flora, Liquid 2 Ventures, monashees. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by FundersClub, Soma Capital, Notion.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Investo performs on 25 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The average startup value when the investment from Investo is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015.
|2M||22 May 2021||Chile, " Chile"}|
|2M||10 Dec 2020||Chile, " Chile"}|
|5M||14 Nov 2019||United States, Salt Lake City|
|2M||20 Jul 2019|
|1M||24 Mar 2019||Mexico, Zapopan|
|7M||30 Jul 2018||Mexico, Mexico City|
|3M||26 Apr 2018||Mexico, Mexico City|
|4M||24 Oct 2017||United States, Houston|
|11 Sep 2017||United States, New York|
– Orchata, a mobile app enabling consumers to get groceries delivered in 15 minutes, with no substitutes and at supermarket prices, raised $4m in seed funding. – The round was led by Y Combinator and joined by JAM Fund, FJ Labs, Venture Friends, Investo and Foundation Capital, and angel investors Ross Lipson, Mike Hennessey, Brian Requarth and Javier Mata. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.