In 2001 was created Invenergy, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Chicago.
This organization was formed by Michael Polsky.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight KeyMe, Choose Energy, Built In. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile Apps, Consumer. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Invenergy, startups are often financed by White Star Capital, The Michael Polsky Family Office, RiverPark Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are White Star Capital, Stephens Inc., Service Provider Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MATH Venture Partners, Updata Partners, TCV.
The high activity for fund was in 2017. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. This Invenergy works on 4 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
|Changhong Electric Co., Ltd||China, Gansu, Sichuan|
|Chiao Tung Bank||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Columbia Lake Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Observer Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Overture Wealth||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Quadriga Capital||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|UPS Capital||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|WePlay Esports||Kyiv, Ukraine, Київська міська громада|
|$150K||07 Dec 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$25M||14 Sep 2017||New York, New York, United States|
Aquilon Energy Services
|$19M||01 Feb 2017||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$2M||14 Nov 2016||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$7M||07 Nov 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.